1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A state of southwestern India.
7. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
11. Being two more than fifty.
12. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
13. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
14. A byproduct of inflammation.
15. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
17. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
20. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
22. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
24. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
25. A flexible container with a single opening.
26. A city in northeastern Ohio.
30. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
31. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
32. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
42. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. (informal) Of the highest quality.
48. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
49. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
50. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
1. Elk or moose.
2. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
3. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
4. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
5. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
6. Jordan's port.
7. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
8. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
9. Tropical Asian starlings.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
19. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
21. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
28. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
29. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
33. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
38. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
44. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
45. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
46. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
47. An honorary degree in science.