1. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
4. Divulge information or secrets.
8. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
11. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
12. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
13. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
14. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
17. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
20. State in northeastern India.
22. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
28. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
30. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
31. Being one more than one hundred.
36. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
45. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
46. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
47. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
48. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
49. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
50. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
4. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
5. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. An honorary arts degree.
9. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
10. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
18. The bill in a restaurant.
19. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
21. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
32. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
33. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
34. Chromatic purity.
35. Greek mythology.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
40. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
41. A lyric poet.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
44. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.