1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
7. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
11. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
12. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
13. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. By bad luck.
17. A master's degree in business.
18. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
20. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
21. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
28. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
31. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
32. A Mid-Atlantic state.
33. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
39. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
40. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
43. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
45. Extremely pleasing.
47. Offering fun and gaiety.
49. A state in midwestern United States.
50. A Loloish language.
51. The basic unit of money in China.
52. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
53. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Having a gradual increase in width.
5. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
8. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
16. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. Lower in esteem.
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
30. Selling or related to selling direct to the consumer.
34. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
36. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
37. God of the earth.
38. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
39. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
41. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
42. Made of fir or pine.
44. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
46. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
47. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
48. An associate degree in nursing.
49. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.