1. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
4. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
8. Of southern Europe.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
13. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
14. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
15. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
16. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
17. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
21. A slight amount or degree of difference.
23. A young woman making her debut into society.
24. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
26. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
28. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. An associate degree in applied science.
31. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
33. How long something has existed.
36. Obvious and dull.
40. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
43. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
44. Type genus of the Amiidae.
45. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
47. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
48. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
51. Used of a single unit or thing.
52. A light touch or stroke.
53. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Enthusiastic approval.
4. 10 grams.
5. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
6. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
7. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
8. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
9. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
10. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
18. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
20. A port city in southwestern Iran.
22. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
35. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
37. An extreme state of adversity.
38. Lower in esteem.
39. A Bantu language.
41. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
42. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
46. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.