1. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
4. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
8. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
16. The products of human creativity.
17. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
18. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
19. Tag the base runner to get him out.
25. A master's degree in business.
28. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
29. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. By bad luck.
33. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
34. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
38. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
43. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
46. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
47. Extremely pleasing.
48. A genus of Mustelidae.
49. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
50. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
51. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
3. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
6. A port in southwestern Scotland.
7. In or of the month preceding the present one.
8. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
15. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
23. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. The cry made by sheep.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
35. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
39. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
40. A French abbot.
41. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
42. A city of central China.
44. God of the earth.
45. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.