1. 10 grams.
4. The sixth month of the civil year.
8. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
11. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
16. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
19. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A state in northwestern North America.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
33. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
36. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
42. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
46. The cry made by sheep.
47. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
52. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
53. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. The basic unit of money in China.
3. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
8. 10 grams.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
21. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
23. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. God of love and erotic desire.
25. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
27. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
32. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
34. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
35. Covered with scabs.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. Avatar of Vishnu.
41. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
43. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
44. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
45. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
46. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
48. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.