1. A licensed medical practitioner.
4. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
8. Inquire about.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. The last (12th) month of the year.
15. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
24. (of tempo) Very fast and lively adv.
26. The face of a timepiece.
28. A doctor's degree in education.
30. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
41. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
42. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
43. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
45. The cry made by sheep.
46. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
47. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A warning against certain acts.
5. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
6. The activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose.
7. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. A fraudulent business scheme.
10. God of love and erotic desire.
18. The civil and religious leader of a Muslim state.
19. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
20. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
21. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. A city in northern India.
27. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
29. Bar temporarily.
30. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
31. Lower in esteem.
32. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
38. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
39. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
40. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
44. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.