1. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
4. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
7. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
11. A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
12. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
13. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. An informal term for a father.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
23. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. A light touch or stroke.
31. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
33. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
36. A master's degree in business.
37. Common Indian weaverbird.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
40. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
42. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
49. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
54. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
55. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
59. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
1. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
2. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
3. (informal) A bunch.
4. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
5. Liquid excretory product.
6. Fiddler crabs.
7. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
8. Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
16. Extremely pleasing.
19. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
25. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
27. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. A decree that prohibits something.
32. Minor or subordinate.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. A bachelor's degree in religion.
44. Fallow deer.
45. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
46. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
47. A small cake leavened with yeast.
48. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
50. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
51. The last (12th) month of the year.
52. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
53. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
54. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.