1. A light touch or stroke.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. Of southern Europe.
11. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
12. The sixth month of the civil year.
13. An accountant certified by the state.
14. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
24. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
26. Type genus of the Gavidae.
30. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
36. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. An informal term for a father.
47. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
48. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
49. A branch of the Tai languages.
51. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
52. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. In bed.
3. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
4. Informal terms for a mother.
5. A rapid bustling commotion.
6. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
9. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
10. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
18. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. Being ten more than eighty.
27. A state in the eastern United States.
28. A state in midwestern United States.
29. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
31. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
34. A bachelor's degree in religion.
35. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
36. (informal) Of the highest quality.
37. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
38. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
40. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
41. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
43. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
44. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
45. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
50. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.