1. Rate of revolution of a motor.
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
12. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
13. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
16. Any thick messy substance.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
20. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
32. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
44. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
47. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
48. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
50. A negative.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. The face of a timepiece.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
4. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
5. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
6. Gone by.
7. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
8. A human limb.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. Divulge information or secrets.
15. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
19. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
23. Unknown god.
24. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
26. Being one more than fifty.
27. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
30. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
31. Minor or subordinate.
33. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
34. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
36. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
39. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
40. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
41. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
42. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. A doctor's degree in religion.