1. Of southern Europe.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
12. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
15. The sixth month of the civil year.
16. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
17. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
23. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. Away from the mouth or oral region.
29. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
30. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
31. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
32. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. Lower in esteem.
42. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
43. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
45. Important for human and animal food.
47. A port in southwestern Scotland.
50. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
51. In or of the month preceding the present one.
52. The eleventh month of the Hindu calendar.
53. The cry made by sheep.
1. A city in northern India.
2. A fraudulent business scheme.
3. A native or inhabitant of Afghanistan.
4. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
5. An informal term for a father.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
8. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
27. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
33. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
35. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
36. Deciduous shrub of North America.
38. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
39. The residue that remains when something is burned.
40. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
41. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
44. The products of human creativity.
46. A trivial lie.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
49. An informal term for a father.