1. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. A federally chartered savings bank.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
14. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
18. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
20. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. The quantity contained in a keg.
26. How long something has existed.
31. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
34. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. Tag the base runner to get him out.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
45. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
47. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
50. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
51. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
52. (Babylonian) The sky god.
54. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
55. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
56. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. In bed.
3. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
4. A light touch or stroke.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. A small cake leavened with yeast.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. (nautical) Situated at or toward the bow of a vessel.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
19. One million periods per second.
21. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
27. The longest division of geological time.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
30. Informal terms for a mother.
32. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
33. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
35. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
36. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
42. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
43. English essayist (1775-1834).
44. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
46. A human limb.
48. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
49. The month following July and preceding September.
53. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.