1. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
4. Type genus of the Hylidae.
8. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
11. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
12. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
13. Noisy talk.
14. An associate degree in applied science.
15. An article deposited as security.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. Divulge information or secrets.
19. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. A light touch or stroke.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
33. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
36. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
38. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
43. An awkward stupid person.
48. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
49. Toward the mouth or oral region.
50. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
51. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
52. A small cake leavened with yeast.
53. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. A bluish shade of green.
3. A city in Tuscany.
4. An accidental happening.
5. Not only so, but.
6. Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
7. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
8. The eighth month of the civil year.
9. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
10. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
22. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. Before noon.
26. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
28. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
30. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
34. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
35. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
39. Common Indian weaverbird.
40. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. A coffin along with its stand.
44. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
45. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
46. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
47. A flexible container with a single opening.