1. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
4. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
8. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
11. A resource.
12. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
14. One thousandth of a second.
15. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
16. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
17. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
23. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. The capital of Croatia.
27. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
29. Stalk of a moss capsule.
30. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
34. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
38. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
39. Make uniform.
42. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
43. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. Soft creamy white cheese.
46. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
49. A local computer network for communication between computers.
1. Fallow deer.
2. Not final or absolute.
3. Chief port of Yemen.
4. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
5. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
6. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
7. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
8. Among the largest bony fish.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
20. Make a high-pitched, screeching noise, as of a door.
21. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
25. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
31. Declare invalid.
32. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
33. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
35. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
36. Characteristic of false pride.
37. The content of cognition.
40. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
41. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.