1. God of the Underworld.
5. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
7. A royal treasury.
11. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
12. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
13. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
14. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
15. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
16. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
17. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
20. A French abbot.
22. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
24. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
28. The cry made by sheep.
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
40. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
43. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
46. Again but in a new or different way.
47. A loud utterance.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. The flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food.
50. (informal) Of the highest quality.
51. A light touch or stroke.
1. Not only so, but.
2. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
3. Type genus of the Majidae.
4. Before noon.
5. A resident of Utah.
6. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
7. A crystal of snow.
8. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
18. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
19. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
21. (informal) Exceptionally good.
23. A master's degree in business.
25. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
26. An informal term for a father.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. A state in New England.
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. Make amends for.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
42. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds.
44. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
45. An informal term for a father.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.