1. A master's degree in fine arts.
4. indicate by signs.
8. Inquire about.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. The capital of Western Samoa.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
15. Rectangular paving stone with curved top.
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
25. A genus of Mustelidae.
26. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
27. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
28. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
32. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
34. A light touch or stroke.
37. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
38. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
40. Influential German idealist philosopher (1724-1804).
43. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
44. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
45. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
46. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
47. The cry made by sheep.
48. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
49. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Loose or flaccid body fat.
3. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
4. An oil port in southern Iraq.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
7. Take in solid food.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. God of love and erotic desire.
18. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
19. An Asian temple.
20. A city in northern India.
21. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
29. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
30. (botany) Especially of leaves.
31. Lower in esteem.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. A Loloish language.
36. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
39. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
41. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
42. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.