1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
8. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
16. A doctor's degree in education.
17. A flexible container with a single opening.
18. God of love and erotic desire.
19. Lower in esteem.
21. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
25. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
26. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
27. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
31. Humble request for help.
34. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
38. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
41. A branch of the Tai languages.
42. The sign language used in the United States.
43. An accidental happening.
45. A master's degree in business.
46. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
47. A Loloish language.
49. Tag the base runner to get him out.
50. A form of address for a married woman.
51. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
53. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
1. The quantity a cask will hold.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. Late time of life.
6. (informal) Of the highest quality.
7. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. By bad luck.
10. Especially one side of a leaf.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
23. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
24. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
29. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
30. An associate degree in applied science.
32. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) Optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
33. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
35. A genus of Lamnidae.
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. Jordan's port.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
40. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
41. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
44. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.