1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
13. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
14. Extremely pleasing.
15. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
16. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
17. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
19. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
25. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
27. A light touch or stroke.
30. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
33. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. Foul with waste matter.
42. Feeling a need to see others suffer.
45. An informal term for a father.
46. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
47. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
50. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
51. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
52. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
5. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
6. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
7. An informal conversation.
8. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
18. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
20. An associate degree in nursing.
23. The capital and largest city of Japan.
24. A decree that prohibits something.
26. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
31. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
32. In bed.
34. Make less active or intense.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. Trace the shape of.
39. Young of domestic cattle.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
43. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
44. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
48. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.