1. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
11. Of the blackest black.
12. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
13. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
14. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
15. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
17. A state in midwestern United States.
18. A light touch or stroke.
20. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
21. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
23. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
25. 10 grams.
31. A college town in central New York on Lake Cayuga.
35. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
36. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
37. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
40. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A bachelor's degree in theology.
48. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
49. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
50. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
51. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
52. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. A genus of Platalea.
2. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
3. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
4. A small cake leavened with yeast.
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
6. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
7. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
8. Neat and tidy.
9. Soft creamy white cheese.
10. Wearing or provided with clothing.
16. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
19. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
22. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
24. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
26. Informal terms for money.
27. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
28. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
33. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
34. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
41. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
42. Common Indian weaverbird.
43. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
45. Not in good physical or mental health.
46. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
47. That is to say.