1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
7. A lyric poet.
11. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
12. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
13. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
14. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
17. A son who has the same first name as his father.
18. Not only so, but.
20. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
22. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
25. English monk and scholar (672-735).
27. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
28. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
29. A master's degree in fine arts.
31. A Mid-Atlantic state.
33. The cry made by sheep.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. A telegram sent abroad.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
46. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
49. Being two more than fifty.
50. The residue that remains when something is burned.
51. (informal) Exceptionally good.
52. Water frozen in the solid state.
1. Causing a dull and steady pain.
2. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
3. Before noon.
4. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
5. Jordan's port.
6. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
7. Any of various units of capacity.
8. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
9. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
10. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
15. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
16. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. Chief port of Yemen.
21. A light touch or stroke.
23. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
24. A deep bow.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
37. A vigorous blow.
39. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
40. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
41. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
43. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
48. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.