1. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
4. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. A doctor's degree in education.
12. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
13. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
14. English monk and scholar (672-735).
15. Make less active or intense.
17. Before noon.
18. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
20. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
24. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. Ruffed grouse.
33. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
34. An honorary degree in science.
35. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. Any of various units of capacity.
45. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
47. A sails-shaped constellation in the southern hemisphere near Carina.
49. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
50. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
51. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
52. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
53. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
1. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
2. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
3. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
6. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
7. A master's degree in business.
8. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. An endorsement.
16. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
19. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
22. A decree that prohibits something.
23. Lower in esteem.
25. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
27. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
28. A flexible container with a single opening.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
32. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
36. In bed.
37. Informal terms for money.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. A Hindu prince or king in India.
40. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
41. The sixth month of the civil year.
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
46. 10 grams.
47. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
48. An associate degree in nursing.