1. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
4. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
14. An affirmative.
15. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
17. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. A member of a Turkic people of Chinese Turkestan and neighboring areas (formerly of Mongolia and eastern Turkestan).
22. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
24. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
27. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
28. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
29. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
37. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
40. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
42. A relativistic quantum theory of the electromagnetic interactions of photons and electrons and muons.
43. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
46. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
47. 10 grams.
49. A decree that prohibits something.
50. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
51. A master's degree in business.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Common Indian weaverbird.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. A small cake leavened with yeast.
5. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
6. A light touch or stroke.
7. In the area or vicinity.
8. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
9. A Loloish language.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
16. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
19. Short and fat.
21. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
23. Type genus of the Caviidae.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
30. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
31. A New England state.
34. Jordan's port.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.