1. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
5. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
8. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
11. The act of drawing or hauling something.
12. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
13. A small piece of cloth.
14. A French abbot.
15. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
16. Black tropical American cuckoo.
17. The cry made by sheep.
19. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
22. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
24. Enthusiastic approval.
28. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
30. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
31. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. A Loloish language.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
45. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
46. Having leadership guidance.
47. Fallow deer.
48. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
49. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
4. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
5. A rapid bustling commotion.
6. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
7. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
8. (informal) Exceptionally good.
9. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
10. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
18. Periwinkle plant derivative used as an antineoplastic drug (trade name Velban) that disrupts cell division.
20. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
21. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
23. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
25. A long-playing phonograph record.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
33. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
34. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
35. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
36. In bed.
37. An informal term for a father.
39. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
40. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
41. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
42. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
43. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.