1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
8. Not reflecting light.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. A small carriage in which a baby or child is pushed around.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Erect leafless flower stalk growing directly from the ground as in a tulip.
16. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
17. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
19. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
22. A bottle with a stopper.
23. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
35. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
39. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
40. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
41. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
44. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
45. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
46. A desert in central Asia.
47. The residue that remains when something is burned.
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
49. Type genus of the Anatidae.
50. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. Serving as or forming a base.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
5. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
6. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
7. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
15. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
20. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
21. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
24. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
30. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
31. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
32. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
33. Lower in esteem.
34. Russian country house.
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. Material used to daub walls.
38. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.