1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
7. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
11. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
12. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
15. Ditch dug as a fortification and usually filled with water.
16. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
17. A light touch or stroke.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. (informal) Of the highest quality.
24. An informal term for a father.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
34. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds.
36. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
44. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
45. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
47. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
48. A notable achievement.
49. A city in the European part of Russia.
50. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
4. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
5. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
6. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
7. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
18. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
19. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
26. The cry made by sheep.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
31. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
33. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
35. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
37. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
39. A quantity of no importance.
42. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
43. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
46. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.