1. A light touch or stroke.
4. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
7. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. In bed.
14. A flexible container with a single opening.
15. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
16. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. An associate degree in applied science.
24. 36th President of the United States.
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
31. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
34. Unknown god.
35. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
37. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
40. God of wealth and love.
43. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
47. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
48. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
49. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
50. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
51. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
52. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. Call upon in supplication.
4. A tight-fitting headdress.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
7. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
8. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
9. Large brown seaweeds having fluted leathery fronds.
10. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
18. A state in midwestern United States.
20. The cry made by sheep.
21. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
22. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
23. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
29. A radioactive transuranic element.
30. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
32. 35th President of the United States.
33. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
36. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
41. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
42. The sixth month of the civil year.
44. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. A small piece of cloth.