1. An enclosed space.
4. An informal term for a father.
8. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
11. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
12. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
13. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
14. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
15. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. A bachelor's degree in religion.
26. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
31. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
33. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
35. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
37. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
38. God of fire.
44. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
46. The sixth month of the civil year.
47. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
48. The cry made by sheep.
50. Characteristic of false pride.
51. A doctor's degree in education.
52. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
53. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
3. Being one more than one hundred.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
7. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
8. Type genus of the Amiidae.
9. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
10. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
18. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
21. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
23. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
28. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
32. Enclosed by a confining fence.
34. A member of the North American Indian people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona and Nevada and California.
36. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
39. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
40. A fraudulent business scheme.
41. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
42. A female domestic.
43. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.