1. The sixth month of the civil year.
5. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
11. Produced by a manufacturing process.
12. (informal) Of the highest quality.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
15. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
20. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
28. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
31. A small cake leavened with yeast.
32. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
34. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
35. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
36. A public promotion of some product or service.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A bachelor's degree in religion.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
53. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
54. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
55. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
56. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
4. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
6. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
7. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
8. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
21. Jordan's port.
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
25. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
26. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
27. Fiddler crabs.
29. Informal terms for a mother.
30. A Russian river.
33. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
43. Common Indian weaverbird.
44. A small nail.
46. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
48. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
49. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
50. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
51. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.