1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
11. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
12. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. A small piece of cloth.
15. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
16. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
17. By bad luck.
19. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
20. God of death.
21. (informal) Of the highest quality.
23. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
26. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
31. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
35. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
36. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
38. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
43. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
49. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
50. A fraudulent business scheme.
51. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
52. The cry made by sheep.
53. Type genus of the Majidae.
54. A master's degree in fine arts.
55. A white trivalent metallic element.
1. A city in northern India.
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
6. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
7. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
8. A bottle with a stopper.
9. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
10. An informal term for a father.
18. A deep bow.
22. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
24. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
25. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
27. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
29. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
33. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. God of love and erotic desire.
40. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
41. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
44. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
46. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
47. A pilgrimage to Mecca.