1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
7. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
11. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
12. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
13. The capital of Western Samoa.
14. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
15. A bachelor's degree in religion.
17. A workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold.
19. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
20. A state in northwestern North America.
22. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. An associate degree in nursing.
27. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
30. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
33. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
35. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
37. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
45. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. With no effort to conceal.
49. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
50. Goddess of fate.
51. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
52. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
53. The cry made by sheep.
1. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
2. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
3. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
4. A light touch or stroke.
5. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
6. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
7. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
8. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
9. Deciduous shrub of North America.
10. Israeli general and statesman (1915-1981).
16. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
18. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
23. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
29. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
32. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
36. English monk and scholar (672-735).
38. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
39. A small island.
40. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. Material used to daub walls.
43. A city in northern India.
44. A quantity of no importance.
46. A resource.