1. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
7. Lie adjacent to another.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. Tag the base runner to get him out.
13. A feeling of intense anger.
14. A genus of Ploceidae.
16. A telegram sent abroad.
17. American novelist (1909-1955).
20. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
21. South American cavy.
24. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
26. God of love and erotic desire.
30. A flexible container with a single opening.
31. God of fire.
32. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
44. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
52. South African term for `boss'.
1. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
2. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
3. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
4. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
5. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
6. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
10. Be teeming, be abuzz.
15. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
18. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
19. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
22. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
23. Jordan's port.
25. The capital and largest city of Japan.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
29. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
33. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
34. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
36. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
38. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. The time during which someone's life continues.
42. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
43. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.