1. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
4. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
8. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
11. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. How long something has existed.
14. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
17. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
19. The bill in a restaurant.
21. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
22. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
28. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
29. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
44. The cry made by sheep.
45. A light touch or stroke.
47. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
48. A container.
49. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
50. God of love and erotic desire.
51. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. Any of several large turkey-like game birds of the family Cracidae.
2. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
3. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
4. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
5. The British system of withholding tax.
6. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
7. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
8. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
9. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
10. English monk and scholar (672-735).
15. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
16. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
18. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
25. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
26. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A rapid bustling commotion.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
34. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
35. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. A French abbot.
38. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
39. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
42. Inquire about.
43. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. A bachelor's degree in religion.