1. Type genus of the Apidae.
5. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
8. Any of various units of capacity.
11. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. The act of scanning.
15. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
16. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
17. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
18. Before noon.
23. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
24. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
39. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
42. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
43. Using speech rather than writing.
46. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
50. A decree that prohibits something.
51. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
52. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
6. (informal) Exceptionally good.
7. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
8. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
9. Divulge information or secrets.
10. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
19. A master's degree in business.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
22. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
25. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
32. A thrusting blow with a knife.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. Jordan's port.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
40. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
41. Very fertile.
42. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
44. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
45. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
48. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
49. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.