1. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
4. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
7. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
13. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
14. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
15. Fiddler crabs.
16. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
21. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
29. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
33. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
45. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
46. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
48. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
49. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
50. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
51. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. (informal) Of the highest quality.
4. The state of being unsure of something.
5. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
6. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
7. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
8. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
9. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
10. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
18. The cry made by sheep.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. An enclosed space.
25. A tight-fitting headdress.
26. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
35. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
37. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
39. A city in northern India.
41. The month following July and preceding September.
42. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. A light touch or stroke.
45. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.