1. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
4. An informal term for a father.
8. The habitation of wild animals.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
16. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
17. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
20. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
23. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
28. With no effort to conceal.
31. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
32. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
34. God of love and erotic desire.
35. Fiddler crabs.
37. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
40. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
43. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
45. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
47. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
48. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
51. (British) Your grandmother.
52. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
53. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
54. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
3. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
4. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
5. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
6. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
7. A human limb.
8. A light touch or stroke.
9. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
10. A quantity of no importance.
18. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
19. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
21. Inability to walk.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. The cry made by sheep.
26. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
27. A Russian river.
29. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
36. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. A Hindu prince or king in India.
39. Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect.
41. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
42. An unofficial association of people or groups.
44. An associate degree in applied science.
46. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
47. An associate degree in nursing.
49. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
50. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.