1. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
7. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. A slight amount or degree of difference.
12. A licensed medical practitioner.
13. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
14. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
17. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
19. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. A motley assortment of things.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. (informal) Of the highest quality.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
34. A radioactive transuranic element.
35. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
44. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
50. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
51. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
52. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
2. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
3. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
4. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
5. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
6. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
7. A unit of pressure.
8. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
9. Jordan's port.
10. Obvious and dull.
18. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
21. How long something has existed.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
37. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
38. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
40. Set down according to a plan.
41. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
46. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
49. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.