1. A French abbot.
5. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
7. A master's degree in library science.
11. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
12. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
18. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
23. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
25. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
30. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
32. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
35. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
37. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
41. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
42. Equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged.
43. Affixed or as if affixed with glue or paste.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
52. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A primeval personification of air and breath.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. An unofficial association of people or groups.
4. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
5. A motley assortment of things.
6. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
7. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
8. The month following March and preceding May.
9. A Russian river.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. The residue that remains when something is burned.
19. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
20. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. City in northern Austria on the Danube.
33. In bed.
34. The cry made by sheep.
36. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
37. A decree that prohibits something.
38. Type genus of the Bramidae.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
44. The compass point midway between south and southwest.
45. A light touch or stroke.
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
50. A Russian river.