1. A master's degree in fine arts.
4. Divulge information or secrets.
8. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
11. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
12. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
13. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
14. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
21. Establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts.
24. The wood of an African obeche tree.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
32. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
33. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
36. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
37. A constellation in the Milky Way near Cygnus.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
44. The airforce of Great Britain.
47. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
51. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. An informal term for a father.
54. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. Loose or flaccid body fat.
3. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
6. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
7. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
8. Indicating the most important performer or role.
9. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
10. A city of central China.
18. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
20. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
22. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
23. The month following January and preceding March.
25. A very light brown.
27. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
28. Before noon.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. Jordan's port.
35. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
38. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
39. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
40. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. A city in northern India.
45. A resource.
46. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. A public promotion of some product or service.