1. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
5. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
8. Outer space as viewed from the earth.
11. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
13. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
14. The act of scanning.
15. A resource.
16. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
17. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
28. A quantity of no importance.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
39. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
42. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
44. Step on it.
45. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
48. A light touch or stroke.
49. A doctor's degree in education.
50. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
2. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
3. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
6. Black tropical American cuckoo.
7. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
8. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. A woman gossip.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
26. An informal term for a father.
29. Largest known toad species.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
34. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
36. A sudden short attack.
37. In bed.
38. A small cut of meat including part of a rib.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
46. An informal term for a father.
47. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.