1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
11. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
12. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
13. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
14. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
15. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
18. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. A native-born Israeli.
23. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
25. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
34. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
37. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
38. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
40. Unknown god.
41. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
43. A boy or man.
47. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
48. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
49. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
50. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
51. (informal) Of the highest quality.
52. The cry made by sheep.
1. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
4. A sign of something about to happen.
5. A republic on the Isthmus of Panama.
6. Late time of life.
7. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
8. A radioactive transuranic element.
9. The sixth month of the civil year.
10. A small cake leavened with yeast.
16. An informal term for a father.
19. Someone whose business is advertising.
21. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
29. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
30. An associate degree in applied science.
32. Russian country house.
33. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
35. Jordan's port.
36. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
43. Half the width of an em.
44. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
45. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
46. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
47. A colorless and odorless inert gas.