1. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. A tight-fitting headdress.
7. A bachelor's degree in library science.
11. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
12. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
13. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
14. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
17. The cry made by sheep.
18. By bad luck.
20. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
22. (trademark) An antacid.
25. Border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug).
26. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
27. Of or relating to a dyad or based on two.
30. (informal) Exceptionally good.
33. A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war.
37. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
42. Deeply moved.
45. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
46. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
47. A French abbot.
48. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
49. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
50. Lacking funds.
51. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
4. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A proportion multiplied by 100.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
16. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
19. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
21. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
23. One or some or every or all without specification.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
31. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
32. Mix up or confuse.
34. The part of the leg between the hip and the knee.
35. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
36. Very dark black.
38. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
39. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
40. A New England state.
43. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
44. Vietnamese New Year.