1. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
4. God of fire.
8. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
13. The month following February and preceding April.
14. (usually followed by `to') Full of eagerness.
16. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
18. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
19. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
24. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
25. A decree that prohibits something.
27. In bed.
33. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
34. The general activity of selling.
37. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
38. A Loloish language.
39. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
43. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
44. A native of ancient Troy.
48. An informal term for a father.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
51. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
55. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
2. Type genus of the Anatidae.
3. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
4. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
5. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
6. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
7. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
8. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
9. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
10. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
15. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
17. An informal term for a father.
20. A Nilotic language.
23. A master's degree in business.
26. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. Related to or located at the back.
29. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
32. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
35. Jordan's port.
36. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
40. An associate degree in nursing.
41. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
42. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
47. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
50. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
52. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.