1. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
4. Divulge information or secrets.
8. An enclosed space.
11. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
12. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. A resource.
15. Ditch dug as a fortification and usually filled with water.
16. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
17. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. Lower in esteem.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
24. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
27. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
30. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
39. An associate degree in nursing.
43. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
44. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
46. An associate degree in applied science.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
50. A son who has the same first name as his father.
52. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
53. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
54. A small cake leavened with yeast.
55. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
3. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
4. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
5. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
6. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. By bad luck.
10. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
18. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
20. A bachelor's degree in religion.
22. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
33. The cry made by sheep.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. Type genus of the Bramidae.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
40. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
41. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. A Hindu prince or king in India.
43. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
45. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
47. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
48. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
51. A Russian river.