1. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
4. (Roman Catholic Church) A book containing all the prayers and responses needed to celebrate Mass throughout the year.
10. The act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope.
13. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
14. Not clear.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
18. South American shrub or small tree having long shining evergreen leaves and panicles of green or yellow flowers.
19. The basic unit of money in Albania.
20. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
21. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
22. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
26. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. Used of a single unit or thing.
40. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
42. Examine by palpation for medical purposes.
44. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
46. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
52. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
57. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
58. A genus of Platalea.
59. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
61. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
63. Preserve of crushed fruit.
64. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
66. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
67. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
68. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
69. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Of or relating to near the ear.
2. Possessing material wealth.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. Among the largest bony fish.
5. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
6. A person who lacks good judgment.
7. Short and fat.
8. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
9. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
10. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
17. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
25. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
27. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
28. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
31. With no effort to conceal.
32. Take in solid food.
33. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
38. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
41. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
43. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
44. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
45. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
48. Jordan's port.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
53. Slightly open.
54. Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame.
55. Serving as or forming a base.
56. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
60. A local computer network for communication between computers.
62. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
65. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
66. A public promotion of some product or service.