1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
5. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
10. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
13. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
14. South African writer (1903-1988).
15. A human limb.
16. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
17. Any plant of the genus Erica.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
25. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
26. Spoiled through incompetence or clumsiness.
30. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
34. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
35. An associate degree in nursing.
38. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
40. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
42. The act of scanning.
44. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
45. A Loloish language.
47. Tag the base runner to get him out.
49. Lower in esteem.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
57. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
64. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
65. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
66. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
67. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. A native or inhabitant of Turkey.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
6. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
7. Of or relating to near the ear.
8. Relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area.
9. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
10. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
11. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
12. A city in northern India.
20. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
22. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
24. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
27. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
28. A three-tone Chadic language.
29. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
31. An informal term for a father.
32. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
33. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
36. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
37. God of love and erotic desire.
39. Squash bugs.
41. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
42. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. Slightly open.
52. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
53. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
54. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
55. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
56. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
58. Gone by.
59. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
63. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.