1. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
4. Affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason.
9. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
15. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
16. Having leadership guidance.
17. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
18. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
19. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
23. In bed.
26. Jordan's port.
33. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
34. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
35. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
36. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
39. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
43. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
44. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
47. Remove gas from.
49. The mother of your father or mother.
51. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
55. 10 grams.
56. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
59. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
60. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
61. A small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere.
62. On or toward the lee.
63. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
64. Used especially of fruits.
65. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
5. Lower in esteem.
6. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
7. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
8. The unit of frequency.
9. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
12. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
20. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. A person who is under the protection or in the custody of another.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
27. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
28. A unit of pressure.
29. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
32. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
37. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
38. The eleventh month of the civil year.
40. The first month of the year.
41. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
42. A decree that prohibits something.
45. United States writer (1871-1900).
46. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
48. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. A loose and crumbling earthy deposit consisting mainly of calcite or dolomite.
51. A public promotion of some product or service.
52. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
53. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
54. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
57. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
58. The compass point midway between south and southeast.