1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. English monk and scholar (672-735).
10. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
13. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
14. Having the head uncovered.
15. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
16. Leave immediately.
18. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
20. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
22. The face or front of a building.
24. Squash bugs.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
29. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
32. Related by blood.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. A city in northeastern China.
39. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
42. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
43. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
45. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
48. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. The eighth month of the Hindu calendar.
56. Of or concerning Qatar.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
64. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
65. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
66. A port city in southwestern Iran.
67. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
68. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
69. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
70. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
1. Something with a round shape like a flat circular plate.
2. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
3. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
4. Jordan's port.
5. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
6. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
7. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
8. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. Type genus of the Amiidae.
11. A genus of Ploceidae.
12. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
17. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
19. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
26. An associate degree in nursing.
30. A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops.
31. A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence.
34. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
36. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
37. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
38. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
40. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
41. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
44. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
49. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
50. Jordan's port.
51. Short and fat.
52. A genus of Lamnidae.
54. In bed.
55. A sudden short attack.
56. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
57. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
58. A Hindu prince or king in India.
59. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
62. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
63. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.