1. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
4. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. Step on it.
14. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
15. An associate degree in applied science.
16. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
17. Being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars.
18. Any high mountain.
19. German states who as chancellor of West Germany worked to reduce tensions with eastern Europe (1913-1992).
21. (South African) An ear of corn.
23. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. A crime syndicate in the United States.
30. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
34. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
36. Extremely pleasing.
38. A flexible container with a single opening.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. A proportion multiplied by 100.
41. Affect with wonder.
45. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
47. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
49. The sister of your father or mother.
51. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
53. The residue that remains when something is burned.
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. Tropical American trees.
62. Used of a single unit or thing.
63. A college town in central New York on Lake Cayuga.
66. (informal) Of the highest quality.
67. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
68. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
69. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
70. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
3. Wood of a pecan tree.
4. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
5. Characteristic of or peculiar to a woman.
6. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
7. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
8. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
9. Indigo bush.
10. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
11. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
12. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
20. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
22. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
24. An oral antidiabetic drug (trade names DiaBeta and Micronase) that stimulates the release of insulin from the pancreas.
27. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. An inhabitant of Lappland.
32. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
33. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
42. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
43. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
44. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
48. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
49. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
50. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
51. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
52. In bed.
54. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
56. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
57. A branch of the Tai languages.
59. Top part of an apron.
61. A light touch or stroke.
64. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
65. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.