1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. A Loloish language.
13. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
14. Using speech rather than writing.
15. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
16. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
17. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
18. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
19. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
25. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
39. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
40. Venomous Asiatic and African elapid snakes that can expand the skin of the neck into a hood.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. Largest known toad species.
46. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
50. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
53. Station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
57. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
60. Type genus of the Nepidae.
61. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
63. A branch of the Tai languages.
64. A negative.
65. A genus of Pyralidae.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
2. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
3. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
5. A licensed medical practitioner.
6. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
9. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
12. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
21. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
23. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
26. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
29. Highly excited.
30. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
34. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
37. The face of a timepiece.
38. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
41. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
42. French philosopher and theologian.
43. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
47. An official or legal cancellation.
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. A faint constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere and containing part of the Large Magellanic Cloud.
51. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
52. Full of zest or vigor.
54. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
55. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
58. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
59. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
62. A radioactive element of the actinide series.