1. Rate of revolution of a motor.
4. Of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch.
10. Call upon in supplication.
13. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
14. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
15. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
16. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
19. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
20. Loggerhead turtles.
24. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
25. (informal) Of the highest quality.
26. God of the earth.
27. Chief port of Yemen.
35. A period of time spent sleeping.
38. By bad luck.
40. A very troublesome child.
41. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
42. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
44. Wearing footgear.
46. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
50. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
54. Cardiac drug (trade names Quinidex and Quinora) used to treat certain heart arrhythmias.
56. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
57. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
58. Showing signs of wear and tear.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
62. A decree that prohibits something.
63. Called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation.
65. (British) Your grandmother.
66. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
67. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
4. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
5. Make less active or intense.
6. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
7. Considerate and solicitous care.
8. Being one more than one.
9. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
10. A small vessel for travel on water.
11. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
12. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
17. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
21. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
22. Superclass of eel-shaped chordates lacking jaws and pelvic fins.
23. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
28. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
29. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. A deep opening in the earth's surface.
32. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
36. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
37. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
39. The act of scanning.
43. Troublemaker who participates in a violent disturbance of the peace.
44. Moderate or restrain.
45. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
47. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
48. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
49. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
50. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
55. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
59. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
60. A yearning for something or to do something.
64. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.